My go to Restaurant in Nashville

This was originally posted on September 22, 2017.  It's always good to have a go-to place to refuel no matter what your adventure is.  In Nashville, I can always rely on Edley's Bar-B-Que.  The food is always delicious and you will probably have to wait in line to order.  It's worth the wait! Something you want to try when you are there is the BBQ Nachos they can be a meal or shared.  The Nachos are homemade potato chips with pulled pork, cheese, tomato, and jalapenos.  I'm getting hungry just thinking about them.  Although I don't eat brisket myself it must be great because 99% of the time I am there they are sold out.  I usually get the pork platter which is delicious.  If you like grits try the grit casserole as one of your sides it is yummy.  The pork tacos are delicious and a lighter option for the main course.  They do also have a bar, but I'm usually just there for the food.  There are 3 Edley's Bar-B-Que locations in Nashville and they are 12 South (2706 12 Avenue South), East Nashville (908 E Main St.) and Sylvan Park (4500 Murphy Road).  The hours are Monday- Friday 11:00 am-10:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday  10:00 am- 10:00 pm. If you need more information or would like to look at the complete menu their website is http://www.edleysbbq.com/.   Enjoy your adventure, until next time!

Comments