Bradford Snack Shack

 When living in a small town of 851 there aren’t as many options for eating out and sometimes none at all.  Bradford is fortunate to have a unique place in the Snack Shack.  They just celebrated their 2 year anniversary.  I had eaten there a few times prior to the Covid-19 Pandemic and the food is always delicious.  I remember last summer they had ice cream nachos so I decided I wanted to give them a try.  Wow, they were amazing. There were so much ice cream and toppings.  I would highly recommend them.  My niece and nephew love their hamburgers.  I have had the barbeque which is delicious also.  My favorite item is the beef tacos and to be honest, I don’t know if I like the hard shell or soft shell better.  So when I order I get a combination.  If you prefer they also offer chicken tacos.  They have daily specials Monday through Friday.  Tuesday is taco Tuesday and you get 3 tacos, nacho chips and cheese and a drink for $9.50.  It is very filling and so delicious.  I believe that during the pandemic I have eaten there almost every Tuesday.  It is great to be able to support a local business and better yet former students.  Three of the girls working there were my students Allison, Emma, and Taylour.  Alison and Emma’s Mom is the cook and their Gramma Melanie is the owner.  If you’re ever in Bradford I would encourage you to stop in and get something from the Snack Shack right across from the park on Route 40 (Peoria Street).   Whether you want lunch, supper, or a snack they will be able to satisfy your hunger.



Comments